Lawrence S. Glassman MD, FACS
Lawrence S. Glassman MD, FACS brings knowledge and expertise from the top hospitals and institutions in our country. He graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1978 and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha National Honor Society. He was also elected into The Johns Hopkins University Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa in 1975. Dr. Glassman obtained his surgical training at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and further specialized in Plastic Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and plays an active roll in teaching plastic surgeons the advanced techniques of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Dr. Glassman has authored as well as reviewed articles for publications in various medical journals.
Dr. Lawrence S. Glassman has been performing Plastic Surgery for over 20 years. He is co-director of a certified Ambulatory Plastic Surgery Facility and is an inspector for the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities.
Dr Glassman’s philosophy of plastic surgery is the emphasis on a natural appearance. He states, “Patients want to look better not different. The goal of plastic surgery is to enhance a patient’s appearance in a natural way.”
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Member New York Regional Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Member New York State Medical Society
- Rockland County Medical Society
- Chief of Plastic Surgery, Nyack Hospital, Nyack NY
Laura A. Sudarsky, MD
Laura A. Sudarsky, M.D. has had extensive training in plastic surgery, beginning with medical school and residency at New York University. She continued her plastic surgery education at Yale University School of Medicine in the division of Plastic Surgery where she was also an instructor in Plastic Surgery.
Dr Sudarsky is board-certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She is Chief of Plastic Surgery at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY an attending physician at Nyack Hospital in Nyack, NY, and Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx, where she teaches plastic surgery to the residents. Dr. Sudarsky is committed to providing quality plastic surgery to all patients and specializes in plastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast.
Dr. Sudarsky speaks English, French and Spanish. She is actively involved in many community organizations, including Rockland County Women’s Network, Rockland County Women’s Shelter, and is the Director of Plastic Surgery for Healing the Children ( www.youcanheal.org ). She has received humanitarian awards from the Rockland County Medical Society, Rockland County Women’s Network, and Healing the Children, NE. She will be honored this year by Nyack Hospital as physician of the year.
- American Cleft Palate Association
- American Society Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Association of Women’s Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- New York State Medical Society
- Rockland County Medical Society
- New York Regional Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Northeast Society of Plastic Surgery
Donovan Rosas, MD
Dr. Rosas comes to us from the Harvard University/Massachusetts General Hospital system where he finished his fellowship in Reconstructive and Aesthetic Breast Surgery in July 2011.
He trained in plastic surgery at Brown University’s Rhode Island Hospital after completing medical school at The University of Rochester.
He is a graduate of Princeton University where he majored in ecology and evolutionary biology.
He is a member of our Breast Cancer Team as well as providing wound care and emergency services.